Mis fuentes (paper.li
Plataforma de integración de mis fuentes (mi PLN) como soporte de mi 'Curacción de Contenidos'
- INED 21 medio digital de educación y aprendizaje en español. La línea editorial que adopta es plural, global e interdisciplinar. Aprendizaje abierto
- Personalize Learning MUST
What are the Skills You Need?
SkillsYouNeed is split into six distinct sections:
We also have various sub sections including: Study Skills - not just for students, but for anybody who wants to learn how to learn more effectively.
Leading in Context
What it Means to Lead Ethically
Mis reflexiones sobre Aprendizaje (Marta Torán), http://www.scoop.it/t/mis-reflexiones-de-aprendizaje
Vamos a emprender j.a. marina, fundación repsol
5.- Redes Sociales
6.- Web Sites
Web 2.0 Tools
Stumble Free web-browser extension which acts as an intelligent browsing tool for discovering and sharing web sites
Digg ranking 'social' de noticias
CiteULike: A free online service to organise your academic papers
Barnraiser- We give people the tools they need to share knowledge and advance society through the use of social software
Me2U at Athabasca University is a fully featured electronic portfolio, weblog and social networking system, connecting learners and creating communities of learning. It is used as a research and development tool that allows distance education students to meet both socially and academically.
Google Trends (p.e. documentum vs alfresco)
Zamzar free online file conversion
10.- Documentos base
- Complex Systems Guide (This guide is an introduction to complex systems thinking and its applications. Whether you are an expert or a novice, we hope that this resource will provide new insights into questions that you are trying to address in your work or daily life.
Complex systems concepts provide a new unity of approach to many different problems. These concepts originate from efforts to understand physical, biological and social systems. Examples of applications can be found in all fields and professions including science, medicine, engineering, management and education.
To use this guide you can follow the concept map to explore some of the concepts that have been developed. You can also read some of the examples that illustrate the power of these concepts.
It should be recognized that complex systems is an active field and the most exciting discoveries are yet to be made. You are welcome to join in the spirit of open inquiry.)
Ejemplo de fuentes de información relativas a un tema...
Digital Ecosystem Information Sources
The following web-pages present the major information resources related to this concept and related activities. Since by definition, the topic is complex, evolving, and a variety of ecosystems exist, the following references may show a diversity of views and approaches, corresponding to the interests and background of the authors/groups.
- Basic Documentation, Books, Papers, Websites and other Information Resources
- Events, Conferences, Initiatives
- Presentations and slides, Brochures
- The Projects of the Cluster "Technologies for Digital Ecosystem"
- Research Teams, Communities, Pilots, Software
- Pilot Regions and Areas
- Communities, Blogs, Forums, Wiki, Newsfeeds, ..
- Open Source Software
- List of Blogs and newsfeeds ; RSS Feed of this website only
11.- Plataformas MOOCs
Edutopia's YouTube Channel