Visión 'top-down' de la estrategia Suricata de adecuación o transformación corporativa 2.0
Are You Leveraging Employee & Customer Feedback?
Open Innovation (Innovación abierta, a partir de Crowdsourcing o ideas distribuidas, desde múltiples fuentes más allá de departamentos de I+D internos)
Long-term success in any competitive marketplace demands constant innovation. Lasting (duradera) innovation requires a steady flow of new ideas. The effectiveness of a company’s innovation efforts is measured by how well promising ideas are selected, nurtured, and transformed into tangible products and services.
Facilitates the innovation process by allowing organizations to:
- Collect ideas and feedback from employees about new work processes, cost cutting and new product / service ideas.
- Solicit feedback & suggestions from customers about product features, new products, marketing and more.
- Run open innovation contests and competitions - open to the public or existing users ( records and manages, efficiently, input from thousands of stakeholders)
How to (Businesses have only recently started to realize the potential that Web 2.0 technologies present to the workplace.): Incorporating the social networking paradigm
- Use the power of "crowdsourcing" (Open Innovation) to rank ideas and allow the best ideas to rise to the top.
- Quickly establish a feedback channel with customers and partners. Solicit immediate input from employees at any level and from any organization.
- Corporate "Social Networks" for Innovation & Idea Management
Beneficios de incorporar el paradigma 'Social networking' en los entornos de negocio y laborales:
- Increases participation by orders of magnitude over traditional methods.
- Drastically shortens timeframes of idea collection and evaluation.
- Promotes collaboration on the creation and refinement of new ideas.
- Fosters a sense of shared involvement in customers and employees.
- No end-user training is required.
Innovation as being critical to the growth and survival of las empresas y corporaciones.
- open innovation social network that provides a powerful tool for accessing the creativity and experience of your customers and employees. It can be configured for internal company use or opened up to customers and partners.
Some of the features in Estrategia 'Suricata' include:
- Idea Collection
- User Voting and Commenting
- Real-Time Duplicate Checker
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Video Uploads (automatic conversion to Flash Video)
- Single Sign-On (enhanced support for SAML 1.1)
- Configurable Micro-Site (landing page with company branding)
- Dashboard reports
- User Profiles
- Blogging Capability
suite of tools used to manage ideas from conception to reality